J-41 Aquarius Shoes
J-41 Aquarius Shoes – Eco friendly womens shoe.
The J-41 Aquarius Shoes are like the tomboy answer to the Mary Jane’s. (Yes ladies, I do know what Mary Jane’s are.) With the J-41 Aquarius Shoes you can enjoy yourself around camp, exploring the trails, or just walking around town. The unique design of the J-41 Aquarius Shoes means they can handle almost any outdoor activity you decide the put them through. They are breathable, lightweight, and quick to dry.
One of the first things you will probably notice is the J-41 Aquarius Shoes original lacing system. This lacing system works much like standard shoe laces, but without all that nonsense tying involved. To keep the shoes snug in place, all you have to do is give the end of the lace a nice tug and it will secure the laces evenly over your foot.
On the outside of these tomboy J-41 Aquarius Shoes you will find a combination of smooth leather and nylon mesh. These two fabris work together to keep your feet dry and comfortable in any situation. The outers of the J-41 Aquarius Shoes work to wick moisture away from your feet and aid in drying out the shoes.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why the rock:
- Leather and nylon mesh uppers offer excellent breathability
- Thin straps crisscross insteps for a fun twist on traditional lacing; adjust the fit with the rip-and-stick tab
- Subtle toe bumpers and wrap-up heels protect feet and uppers from bumps and abrasion
- Smooth leather and nylon mesh linings wick and disperse excess moisture for quick drying
- Leather-covered EVA memory foam insoles and midsoles enhance cushioning
- Midlength spring steel shanks offer rigidity and support underfoot
- Nonmarking compressed-rubber outsoles deliver ample traction; floral motif under clear outsoles offers a one-of-a-kind look
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 8 out of 10
Since I am a guy and have never actually worn these shoes, I can’t give you my personal experience on the shoe. All and all, the J-41 Aquarius Shoes look like a pretty cool shoe for the outdoor girls. Ladies, what do you think about the J-41 Aquarius Shoes? Do you know any shoes for guys that are similar to these?
Looking to buy? Check out these sites: