Eagle Creek Truist Tour Pack
Eagle Creek Truist Tour Pack – Not your average backpack.
While the Eagle Creek Truist Tour Pack may look like your standard backpacking pack, it is far from it. This bad boy is backpack that was built specifically travelers and not backcoutry use. Take a closer look and you will find tons of features that will make your life easier as you travel abroad. IF you are an experienced traveler you will really appreciate some of the features on this pack.
The Eagle Creek Truist Tour Pack is riddled with features, but it is many of the smaller, well thought out details that caught my eye. Take the basic design of the pack. Many travelers use backcountry packs to travel with because the are more sensible than rolling luggage. The problem is, they aren’t the easiest thing to get stuff out of. Often you’ll have to unpack your whole bag to get something from the bottom out. The Eagle Creek Truist Tour Pack however offers a standard top access spot, a large entry spot on the front of the pack, and entry at the bottom of the pack as well.
Another nice travel feature is that the zippers are designed to be lashed together with a single pack lock that is sold separately. The Eagle Creek Truist Tour Pack also offers places to secure excess straps, making them safe for travel through miles of luggage belts at the airport. The packs lid can be removed for use a fully functional fanny pack complete with fleece lined electronics pocket and headphone port.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Ventalite mesh and 3D foam construction allow air to circulate between pack and your back, keeping you well ventilated
- X-ACT Micro-Adjust suspension adjusts easily to fit a wide range of torso lengths
- Ergonomic shoulder straps, adjustable sternum strap and pully-assist padded hipbelt create a customized, supportive fit
- Removable X-frame aluminum stays and high-density polyethylene frame sheet provide support for heavy loads, so you don’t get tired traveling between destinations
- Main compartment is easily accessed through top, front panel and zippered bottom compartment so you don’t have to dig through your pack to find what you’re looking for
- Bottom compartment features an internal, stowaway divider to keep dirty clothes or your sleeping bag separate
- Top expansion collar adds extra capacity for last-minute souvenir purchases
- Central Lock Point allows main entry points to be secured with 1 lock, sold separately
- Detachable raincover provides protection from inclement weather and added security in crowded locations
- Modular travel pouch top can be removed and worn as a fanny pack; pouch features an audio port, fleece-lined electronics pocket, passport pocket and detachable key fob
- Side compression straps secure both large and small loads for increased stability
- Lash points allow attachment of additional gear
- Constructed of 500-denier nylon with a 915-denier Cordura nylon bottom for added sturdiness
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 8 out of 10
If you are an avid traveler or planning a round the world trip, I highly suggest you buy the Eagle Creek Truist Tour Pack. Notice I didn’t say look into? That’s because the Eagle Creek Truist Tour Pack is the ultimate travel pack. I dont have a trip planned anytime soon, but as soon as I do I will be buying the Eagle Creek Truist Tour Pack.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: