Eagle Creek Organized Traveler Cube Set
Eagle Creek Organized Traveler Cube Set – super organizing system for travelers
I am totally unorganized when it comes to packing and that is why I am so in love with the idea of packing cubes. I had no idea they made such a thing and now I just need to plan a trip to I can try them out for real. Packing cubes are really going to simplify my packing process, plus they maximize space in your backpack or suitcase too.
Eagle Creek Pack-It Cubes are fairly lightweight little packs with mesh tops for visibility and breathability and a quick grab handle for an easy grab and go. They are made from recycled nylon so they are also easy on the eco-conscience. The Eagle Creek cubes come in a variety of sizes and their travel set includes three different sized cubes to get you organizing.
The full-size cube is perfect for pants, t-shirts, and sweaters, the half cube great for underwear, socks, and swimsuits, and the quarter cube holds ties, belts, and random sundries or electronics. I would also recommend getting an Eagle Creek Pack-It 2-Sided Cube to keep your dirty or wet clothes separated from your clean clothes.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can find on:
Why they rock:
- Full-size Cube holds your jeans, T-shirts and sweaters and measures 14 x 10 x 3 in.; if you can roll it, the Cube can hold it
- Half Cube holds T-shirts, underwear and socks and measures 10 x 7 x 3 in.; maximize the small space in your luggage while minimizing the lost-sock phenomenon
- Quarter Cube holds underwear, socks and sundries and measures 7.5 x 4.5 x 2.5 in.; works wonders on those smaller organizational conundrums
- The Organized Traveler Cubes are made from recycled fabric
- Mesh top for visibility and breathability
- Quick-grab handle
- 2-way zippered opening
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 10 out of 10
The Eagle Creek Travel cubes get nothing but rave reviews on the web. They keep your clothing organized and less wrinkled. I can’t believe that I didn’t include them on my gift ideas for world travelers post.
Looking to buy? Here’s where you can get one: