Burton Distortion Backpack
Burton Distortion Backpack – A snow, skate, and urban backpack.
There are plenty of day packs out there that claim to do it all. That they are the last daypack you will ever need to buy. Perhaps you even own on of these said backpacks. Well, let me ask you, can your day pack hold a snowboard, skateboard, and a laptop? I didn’t think so. The Burton Distortion Backpack can do all the above and then some.
If you are into winter sports, but still wonder around town to the local internet cafe, you need a bag that can keep up. The Burton Distortion Backpack is built tough enough to endure backcountry use, but still has the features you need in a basic urban daypack as well. If you are looking to buy a single pack that can handle the majority of your daily winter activities, the Burton Distortion Backpack is for you.
The Burton Distortion Backpack sports plenty of pockets to keep all of your gear, backcountry or otherwise, organized and easy to get to. The main compartment can hold a laptop up to 15 inches. There is also a fleece lined pocket for things like sunglasses or goggles. If you want to listen to your MP3 player, you can snake it through the headphone port.
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Large main compartment is sized to hold travel essentials, including an extra layer, books, lunch and a water bottle
- Internal laptop sleeve holds up to a 15 in. laptop computer
- Hideaway rip-and-stick straps secure a skateboard vertically to the pack
- Fleece-lined sunglass/sound pocket protects your valuables; headphone port lets you listen to your tunes while your device is securely stashed
- 6 exterior zippered pockets stow all your accessories, from a water bottle to car keys
- Padded, ergonomic shoulder straps comfortably support the load; right strap features a cell phone pocket
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 8 out of 10
The Burton Distortion Backpack might not be the worlds best urban day pack or backcountry day pack, but it’s not supposed to be. The Burton Distortion Backpack is designed to be your Swiss army knife of packs. The one that you can grab for any situation and know that it will perform well.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: