Burton Cargo Shell Pants
Burton Cargo Shell Pants – Sweet snowboarding pants.
Don’t let the simplicity of the Burton Cargo Shell Pants fool you. These are not your basic pair of snowboarding pants. The Burton Cargo Shell Pants come packed with high quality materials, excellent craftsmanship, and an awesome fit. With these bad boys you get a pair of snowboarding pants that you will use over and over again until they are unwearable, they are just that good.
One of the most important things a good pair of snowboarding pants can do is keep you dry. The Burton Cargo Shell Pants can certainly do just that. The outside of the Burton Cargo Shell Pants is fully taped and uses a DRYRIDE durashell to protect you from all of the elements. To handle your body moisture, the inside of the Burton Cargo Shell Pants is lined with mesh fabric.
The Burton Cargo Shell Pants come with enough pockets to carry just about everything you could need for a day on the slopes. there are two large cargo pockets that can hold more stuff than you can imagine. The hand pockets are fleeced line to help keep your hands warm and also have a built in key clip. The back pockets feature a flap covers and super tough velcro locking.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Fully seam-taped, DRYRIDE Durashell nylon delivers reliable protection in any weather; mesh lining manages interior moisture
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents keep you dry and comfortable whether you’re hiking the pipe or riding the lift
- Bellowed cargo pockets hold a day’s worth of stuff, including your cellular link to the outside world
- Zippered, fleece-lined hand pockets keeps digits warm; comes with a hidden key clip
- Flap-covered back pockets stash small accessories and seal with rip-and-stick closures
- Stretch gaiters with lace hooks prevent snow from getting into your boots, even in deep powder
- Internal waist adjustment tabs personalize the fit; they’re low profile and lined with soft microfleece to maximize comfort
- Slits in hems make it easier to get your boots on and off and add a relaxed look and feel
- Snap-Up Leg Lifts allow you to raise and secure pant cuffs, protecting the pants from parking lot carnage
- Special interface connects pants to compatible Burton jackets (sold separately) to ensure snow stays outside
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 10 out of 10
The Burton Cargo Shell Pants really are the standard when it comes to a good pair of snowboarding pants. You really can’t go wrong with these. They are priced well and will last forever. What more could you ask for in a pair of snowboarding pants? Do a little research and you will see that these pants really do give you the best bang for your buck.
Looking to buy? Check out these sites: