Bosca “Flight Attendant” Wallet
Bosca’s Flight Attendant Wallet (available in black, dark brown or cognac) is a must have for any true jetsetter, especially a busy international business traveler.
It boasts a number of fancy features, making it practical and easy without being gigantically huge. Here’s a few of the best ones:
- The exterior has a slash pocket for easy access to your boarding pass
- The left interior features a deep well pocket and two open ended pockets for your tickets and passport
- The right side has another deep well pocket, a zippered pocket, 7 card slots and an ID window
- Old Leather: This leather is a BOSCA original. The leather is hand stained with vegetable dyes on the finest French cowhide. Old Leathers shine comes from polishing natural elements in the leather, not from an artificial top coat
- Size 9.0000 x 4.5000 x 0.5000
- Lifetime Warranty
It’s priced at $140, and having owned Bosca’s one after another for years, I can say they are well worth it. If you want one a little cheaper with just about the same features, check out Bosca’s Nappa Vitello Flight Attendant Wallet for $99. Both are available through Buy.com and have free shipping.