Big Agnes Diversion Recycled Air Core Sleeping Pad
Big Agnes Diversion Recycled Sleeping Pad – sleep in comfort and good conscious
The Big Agnes Diversion Recycled Air Core sleeping pad has all the comfort of the classic Big Agnes Air Core, but with 100% recycled materials. The sleeping pad will keep you comfy and in good conscious with its 100% recycled ripstop polyester shell fabric, 100% recycled synthetic insulation, and recycled aluminum valve.
The Big Agnes Diversion is 2.5 inches thick and insulated for added comfort and warmth on camping and backpacking trips. The pad is also fairly compact and packs down to about the size of a 1-liter Nalgene water bottle.
The polyester shell is super tough to protect against scuffs and punctures, but if you were to get a hole in the pad just find the included repair kit that is concealed inside a small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack and patch it up.
To inflate, just twist the valve counter-clockwise to open and blow into the valve to inflate. Like all air pads, store unrolled with the valve open to ensure the longevity and comfort of the product.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can find on:
Amazon: $84.95 – $94.95
Why they rock:
- Features 100% recycled polyester shell fabric, 100% recycled Climashield HL Green insulation, and a recycled aluminum valve
- Pad is waterproof and lightweight at 24 ounces average weight
- Compact pad packs down to the weight of a Nalgene water bottle
- Tough, nonslip shell protects against abrasion and punctures
- Special I-beam construction promotes air flow through pad chambers for constant support
- Comfort rated to 15 degrees F
- Available in short, regular, and long
- Stuff sack and repair kit included
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 10 out of 10
The Big Agnes Diversion is more comfortable than any self-inflating pad I have ever tried out although I am still partial to self-inflating pads. If you are not familiar with Big Agnes products they are a fabulous small gear company based out of Steamboat Springs, Colorado that is very committed to creating environmentally responsible products. In addition to the Big Agnes Diversion, Big Agnes offers several bags, pads, and tents made from 100% recycled materials.
Like more recommendations? Check out more of the most comfortable sleeping pads.
Looking to buy? Here’s where you can get one:
Amazon: $84.95 – $94.95