Asolo TPS 520 GV Hiking Boots
Asolo TPS 520 GV Hiking Boots – Classic style hiking boots.
Last weekend I made the rookie mistake of going on a five mile hike in a pair of running shoes. In my defense, it was a spur of the moment hike that I didn’t plan. Nor did I know it was going to be five miles long. Needles to say, much of my feet were sore and blister ridden once we made it back to the house. It reminded me how important a good pair of hiking boots can be. That’s why today I wanted to showcase a few good pairs of hiking boots.
If you are into the classic style hiking boots, then you will love the Asolo TPS 520 GV Hiking Boots. These boots may look old school, but they are filled with modern day features and fabrics. The full grain leathers might not be anything too state of the art, but the seam sealed Gore Tex linings sure are. This lining offer you a nice waterproof barrier.
Something very modern in the Asolo TPS 520 GV Hiking Boots is its sole. If it feels like the Asolo TPS 520 GV Hiking Boots give you a little hop in your step, that’s because they do. The Asolo TPS 520 GV Hiking Boots have a high density mid sole that help provide support and a bit of extra hop to you step.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Full-grain leather uppers with seam-sealed Gore-Tex linings provide waterproof protection from the elements
- Gusseted tongues and padded ankle collars keep trail debris out, while Achilles notches prevent collars form digging into tendons on descents
- Asoflex thermoplastic supports provide torsional stability and control while protecting against impact and bruises on rocks and uneven terrain
- Triple Power Structure midsoles combine low-density polyurethane cyclinders in a high-density polyurethane midsole to increase propulsion and support
- Vibram rubber outsoles provide dependable and durable traction on rough terrain
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 8 out of 10
There isn’t a whole lot to say about the Asolo TPS 520 GV Hiking Boots other than they are justa great pair of hiking shoes. You won’t find loads of unneeded features or bells and whistles here, just a quality boot that is super comfortable. As I said before, if you want a good old school style hiking boots, the Asolo TPS 520 GV Hiking Boots should be pretty high on your list of one sto check out.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: