- Demand for Lululemon gear outpaces inventory
Lululemon Athletica posted a higher quarterly profit on Thursday, but said it was unable to meet the soaring demand for its yoga and activewear gear in the current period.
- D-SLR Cameras: The Negatives in Taking Them Traveling Â« Her Packing List
As a D-SLR owner, I go back and forth often about the benefits and drawbacks of carrying a bulky camera while traveling. I love the photos it takes; the quality …
- Gear Review: Sierra Designs Rad Jacket | UpaDowna
Finding a jacket that is so feature laden that it will be your go to jacket is hard to findâ€¦until now! The Sierra Designs Rad shell is a bomber, slightly over-sized shell thatâ€™s name is what it meansâ€¦RAD!
- Backpacker Magazine – 8 Ways to Treat Water: Filters, Chemical Treatments, Water Bottles
Stay hydratedâ€“and healthyâ€“with a filter or purifier that's right for you.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
- Spring Gear: Trail Shoes
A solid shoe is a must for trail running where balance, stability, traction, and propulsion play a role in how fun-and how safe-youâ€™ll be on the trail.
- Gaiters – which ones for hiking or backpacking …. and why?
Gaiters are like boots, with different ones designed for different jobs. But are they just handy little accessories or wouldnâ€™t-go-withouts?
- 10 iPad 2 Cases For The Outdoor Enthusiast – the GearCaster
Those of you lucky enough to get your hands on a new iPad 2 will no doubt need a case to protect your precious electronic item while traveling or frolicking in the great outdoors. Below is a list of ten iPad cases and sleeves that will appeal to the tech-savvy outdoor enthusiast.
- 12 Essential Items for a Cycling Trip
After my recent Pedal the Andes Plus Chiloe press trip with ExperiencePlus!, I set out to discover the essential cycle touring packing list. Whether biking across your home state or cycling Patagonia, itâ€™s important to carry the right gear.
- Osprey Packs Kode 30 Pack review
The Ospey Packs Kode 30 is designed for winter touring and backcountry use. Itâ€™s made from durable Cordura material and comes with an adjustable hip belt to keep your extra in check.
- All Aboard: Announcing BootsnAllâ€™s New Europe Rail Tool | BootsnAll Blog
Weâ€™ve got big news this week at BootsnAll: weâ€™re launching a new new European rail tool that will allow you to not only book your European rail tickets online in one place, but that also offers some pretty significant discounts on the Italian rail system.