- Exped Ultralite Stuff Sacks – the GearCaster
Well known for their ultralite gear, Exped recently added a whole new line of waterproof ultralite stuff sacks to the collection.
- Action Pants: ‘Softshell Jeans’ | Gear Review | Gear Junkie
Thunderbolt Sportswearâ€™s namesake and debut product, the Thunderbolt Softshell Jeans, look like a normal pair of black denim pants. In reality, they are likely not similar to any pants you have ever put on before.
- 7 Lightweight Exercise Items For Travel
As a seasoned traveler who loves to pack light, Isabel Eva Bohrer learned how one can stay in shape without schlepping around a whole gym by carrying some of these lightweight items.
- Buff Headwear â€“ Episode 21 | Outdoor Gear TV
Outdoor Gear TV tested out the Buff multifunctional head wear in this episode along the coast while Kayak fishing.
- ExOfficios NEW Give-n-Go Lacy Line: Technically Sexy Underwear & You Can Win 1 of 5 Pairs
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
Brooke from Brooke vs. the World is giving away ExOfficio travel undies to 5 lucky fans.
- On the Spot: Travelers pounded for baggage’s weight – Los Angeles Times
A couple is told at a Paris airport that they must pay an extra $800. Does the fact that they were using a low-cost airline have something to do with it?
- Field Tested: Women’s Early Spring Running Gear | The Outside Blog
Itâ€™s still winter, but spring is only a couple weeks away. Hereâ€™s what to wear on your runs to manage the transition in comfort and style.
- Special Edition Osprey Pack For Breast Cancer Fund – the GearCaster
Osprey has teamed up with the Breast Cancer Fund to launch a special edition women's hydration pack.
- KEEN Pyrenees Boots â€“ Backpacker Magazineâ€™s Field-Test Favorite of Grand Canyon Backcountry Rangers Â« The KEEN Blog
Classic trails call for classic boots. Blending traditional all-leather construction with modern waterproof/breathable technology, the Pyrenees are built to keep feet dry and comfortable over long days and rough miles.
- Nat Geo brings national parks maps to iPhone and iPad | Gadling.com
National Geographic has launched a new iPhone and iPad app that is sure to please travelers visiting America's national parks.
- Women’s Top Cold Weather Gear | The Outside Blog
Savor the last cold blast of winter and gear up for spring with these tried and tested cold weather favorites.
- Adventure Racing Food Plan | Wenger Patagonian Expedition Race | Gear Junkie
â€œWhat do you eat out there?â€ Thatâ€™s a common question I get from readers about my diet while participating in events like the Wenger Patagonian Expedition Race, which lasted a week and required three food drops over a 300+ mile course.