- Top 10 Travel Apps | CheapOair
Whether you want to look for a flight, read a hotel review, find a Wi-Fi hotspot or translate storefront sign in a foreign country, there are thousands of travel apps that you should pack for your trip. Or download in your favorite mobile device, that is.
- Travel gear: World Time wristwatch has a split personality – latimes.com
Phosphor Watchesâ€™ World Time Curved E Ink Watch ($150 to $195) is a dual-time digital wristwatch that employs the display technology used in e-readers to provide crisp contrast even in bright sunlight.
- FiveFingers ‘Casual Shoes’ | Gear Review | Gear Junkie
These are FiveFingers for wearing to the office. Says Tony Post, the companyâ€™s CEO, â€œOur new casual footwear introductions [offer] dedicated consumers more alternatives for all aspects of their daily lives.â€
- Apple iPad: Everything You Need to Know
From the realm of sci-fi to Steve Jobs' stage: The iPad is official. What is it? What can it do? How does it work? Here's everything you need to know about Apple's newest creation, all in one place.
- Geotagging your travels: why you should, and how to do it | Gadling.com
In the photography world, geotagging is becoming an increasingly attractive way to effectively track ones travels in a unique, refreshing visual fashion.
- Conservation Alliance Blog – Alliance Member Companies Raise $40,000+ For The Conservation Alliance
In just four days, Conservation Alliance member companies raised more than $40,000 to protect wild places! Here are just a few of the highlights…â€Ž
- Protein and Energy Bars from Tram Bar, Honey Stinger, PowerBar and Clif Bar review
The Outdoor Informer reviews organic, nutritious, and natural energy and protein supplements.
- Outdoor Gear TV | Get Your Gear and Get Outside!
James at Outdoor Gear TV reviews the Merrell Moab CXR Gor-Tex.
- Bunnyâ€™s Top Picks From The 2011 Winter Outdoor Retailer Show | UpaDowna
Bunny from UpaDowna reviews the best gear of the 2011 Winter Outdoor Retailer Show.
- Top Running Wind Jackets for Fall and Winter
I have had the pleasure of reviewing four effective and well made jackets from several manufacturers. The jackets reviewed represent a varying degree of protection from the elements, and I will review them from lightest weight to heaviest.