- Top 10 Travel Apps | CheapOair
Whether you want to look for a flight, read a hotel review, find a Wi-Fi hotspot or translate storefront sign in a foreign country, there are thousands of travel apps that you should pack for your trip. Or download in your favorite mobile device, that is.
- Travel gear: World Time wristwatch has a split personality – latimes.com
Phosphor Watchesâ€™ World Time Curved E Ink Watch ($150 to $195) is a dual-time digital wristwatch that employs the display technology used in e-readers to provide crisp contrast even in bright sunlight.
- FiveFingers ‘Casual Shoes’ | Gear Review | Gear Junkie
These are FiveFingers for wearing to the office. Says Tony Post, the companyâ€™s CEO, â€œOur new casual footwear introductions [offer] dedicated consumers more alternatives for all aspects of their daily lives.â€
- Apple iPad: Everything You Need to Know
From the realm of sci-fi to Steve Jobs' stage: The iPad is official. What is it? What can it do? How does it work? Here's everything you need to know about Apple's newest creation, all in one place.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
- Geotagging your travels: why you should, and how to do it | Gadling.com
In the photography world, geotagging is becoming an increasingly attractive way to effectively track ones travels in a unique, refreshing visual fashion.
- Conservation Alliance Blog – Alliance Member Companies Raise $40,000+ For The Conservation Alliance
In just four days, Conservation Alliance member companies raised more than $40,000 to protect wild places! Here are just a few of the highlights…â€Ž
- Protein and Energy Bars from Tram Bar, Honey Stinger, PowerBar and Clif Bar review
The Outdoor Informer reviews organic, nutritious, and natural energy and protein supplements.
- Outdoor Gear TV | Get Your Gear and Get Outside!
James at Outdoor Gear TV reviews the Merrell Moab CXR Gor-Tex.
- Bunnyâ€™s Top Picks From The 2011 Winter Outdoor Retailer Show | UpaDowna
Bunny from UpaDowna reviews the best gear of the 2011 Winter Outdoor Retailer Show.
- Top Running Wind Jackets for Fall and Winter
I have had the pleasure of reviewing four effective and well made jackets from several manufacturers. The jackets reviewed represent a varying degree of protection from the elements, and I will review them from lightest weight to heaviest.