- Tracy Ann is full of questions this week… First, she wants to know if anyone can recommend a website where she can refresh her rusty SLR skills. Got a good how-to guide she can refer to? She’s also in the market for a new digicam for work, and she’s got some specific requirements in mind. Want to rave about your personal favorite?
- There are a few necessities most travelers don’t leave home without (not including one’s passport). ChristineHind has found a package deal for a few things she needs, and is just wondering if the price is too high.
- The iPod has become many a traveler’s best friend, but what happens when you get sick of your playlist after six months on the road? Wookiebreath would like to upload new songs en route, and wants to know if that’s possible from the world’s many Internet cafes.
- If you’re “backpacking” around the world, does that mean you have to bring a backpack? Jeanie and her husband have been going back and forth with this discussion. Can you “backpack” with a suitcase?
- Kathsmee will be spending much of her RTW trip in South America, and thought a small travel saucepan might be a good thing to bring along… But she can’t find what she’s looking for in the UK. Anyone have a British recommendation?
- Brooke is considering the Osprey Aura 50 for her RTW pack – care to rant or rave about it?
Please contribute your thoughts and comments to these threads! And if you’re not already a member, sign-up here – it’s free!