- Is there such a thing as cheap “travel underwear,” or is it all $15/pair and up? Roheline is in the market for that “lightweight, wicking, quick-dry stuff,” and can’t believe how expensive they are. What’s your underwear solution on the road?
- A digital camera novice is looking for advice before heading off on a 6-12 month trip… Should she keep the one she got – an Olympus SW720 – or trade it in for another? Check out the factors she’s trying to take into consideration, and offer your insights.
- Eppyboy has been using Snapfish for storing his photos online, and wants to know – what’s all the hype about Flickr? He likes Snapfish better.
- Hankat wants to know how people carry their essentials – money, passport, ticket – when on the road. Is a money belt the best option, or do you have a different favorite?
- Cherie doesn’t want to take her iPod on her trip to Brazil, and her new mobile phone is enabled to play MP3s (after she buys a $30 card for the phone). She’s excited about this dual-purpose piece of electronics, and wanted to share. Pete Teoh chips in with one important piece of information to keep in mind when choosing an MP3-playing phone…
Please contribute your thoughts and comments to these threads! And if you’re not already a member, sign-up here – it’s free!