Travel Gear Blog |
Home 12 Days of Travel Gear Giveaways

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T2

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T2 – Part fashion accessory, part camera.
41tm8prcbgl_sl500_aa280_.jpg
A while back I did some shopping for a point and shoot digital camera. I wanted something that was small enough to carry comfortably in my pocket. I also wanted it to be fast so that I could capture all those sweet candid photos and classic Kodak moments. Unfortunately for me, I didn’t know about the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T2 because it meets all of the above requirements and then some.

As far as size goes, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T2 is as little as they come. One thing that help keep the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T2 small is its lack of a telescoping lens. This camera sports a non-protruding 3x zoom. The other really cool feature that helps keep the camera sleek is its lack of buttons. The back of the camera is a 2.7in wide touch screen.

Style and size aside, my favorite features of the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T2 are its speed and built in memory. This camera is fast. Fast enough to catch all kinds of spur of the moment shots. With a fast auto focus system and no noticeable shuttle lag, you are sure to get some amazing shots.

The quick & dirty:

Where you can get one:
Amazon.com: $242

Why they rock:

• 8.1-megapixel Super HAD CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 16 x 22-inch prints
  • 2.7-inch widescreen, touch-panel Clear Photo LCD Plus
  • Carl Zeiss 3x optical zoom lens Face Detection; Smile Shutter automatically captures when subject smiles
  • 4GB built-in memory to organize all of your pictures

Seat-of-the-pants rating: 10 out of 10

As I said earlier, one of the features I’m found of on the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T2 is its built in memory. While most point and shoot cameras barely come with enough built in memory to run, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T2 has 4 gigs standard. This means you’ll probably never have to mess with changing memory cards.

Looking to Buy? Check out these sites:
Amazon.com: $242