Sea to Summit eVent Compression Sack
Combine the compactness and durability of a compression sack with the versatility of a dry bag with the Sea to Summit eVent Compression Sack. Perfect for storing a down sleeping bag or anything else you want to keep dry, the eVentâ€™s polyurethane coating offers total waterproofness and the seams are tape sealed and double stitched for even more protection.
How does it work? The air-permeable eVent waterproof fabric allows air to be pushed out of the sack without allowing water in. You simply pack the sack and then fold up the roll-top securely to keep water out, buckle, and then cinch like a regular compression sack.
Available in multiple sizes from 6 to 30 liters, you will find the right size bag for your adventure. Weighing in tops at 7 ounces, the eVent Compression Sacks are super light and four compression straps ensure an evenly compressed size. A nice pull handle on the top of the bag makes for easy hauling and lets you easily secure the bag to the boat or back of your pack.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
Why they rock:
- This valve-free dry sack uses a breathable base made of waterproof fabric, which allows air to be pushed out, but keeps water from entering
- Waterproof and air-permeable eVentâ„¢ 100-denier nylon fabric has reinforced stitching on all stress points for durability
- Polyurethane coating offers the ultimate in waterproofness; waterproof seams are tape sealed and double stitched for added weather protection
- Roll-top HypalonÂ® closure with lid and four straps evenly compresses and maintains compressed size
- Compact and lightweight design; features a pull handle on bottom for easy transport
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 10 out of 10
Sea to Summit has certainly made a name for themselves in the quality waterproof dry bags and compression sacks department. These bags get all around rave reviews and are great for pretty much anything from river trips, backpacking, camping, winter travel, and boating. Why just settle with a regular old compression sack when you can have a totally waterproof one.