REI Shower Kit â€“ simple and lightweight toiletry kit
I have been using REIâ€™s Shower Kit for years. It is simple, straightforward, and holds everything I need for a weekend trip or a month-long adventure. It lacks the bells and whistles of the Sea to Summit Hanging Toiletry Bag, but it is perfect for storing travel-sized toiletries without a lot of bulk.
A main compartment with a single-straight zipper holds your toiletries and an exterior zippered compartment provides easy access to your smaller items. There is also an interior pocket with a water-resistant liner so you can store any wet items in there.
Made from a durable Cordura nylon that resists tears and punctures, the REI Shower Kit is a good choice for adventure travelers.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
The quick & dirty:
Where you can find on:
Why they rock:
- Main compartment holds your travel-size toiletries and accessories; single straight zipper provides easy access
- Exterior zippered pocket keeps small items easily accessible
- Interior zippered pocket has a water-resistant liner to separate wet and dry items
- Low-profile side handle lets you grab and go without hassle
- High-performance CorduraÂ® nylon resists abrasions, tears, scuffs and punctures
- Average Weight â€“ 6 ounces
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 9 out of 10
The REI Shower Kit is as simple as toiletry kits get. It only has room for the essentials so if you are one of those travelers that need a lot of room in this department check out the large size of the Sea to Summit Hanging Toiletry Bag instead.
Looking to buy? Hereâ€™s where you can get one: