Priced at $59.99 with a Regular Price of $88.95 (33% Off) – Didn’t get here in time for the daily deal? No worries, you can still buy the Osprey Flux Daypack from the BootsnAll Travel Gear Store.
Buy it here: Altrec
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
Altrec Description: Go light and compact without sacrificing versatility–the Osprey Flux backpack accommodates your fluid lifestyle without compromising comfort. The Flux features over 1,500 cubic inches of space with a padded laptop sleeve and new deluxe internal organizer. It’s an ideal pack for those who like to travel fast and light on campus or in the central business district….Read More…A compact and ergonomic solution for commuters who extend oil-free Wednesdays into the other six days of the week, the Osprey Flux backpack combines school and business pack designs with backcountry-ready components. The padded laptop sleeve and deluxe internal organizer hint at an orientation more towards business than academic efforts, but many students find that laptops are standard equipment on campus these days. Whether it’s school or business, swap out your laptop for a hydration pack and you’ll find an exit port and hose guides that can help keep you hydrated on weekend day hikes. Along the sides you’ll find a roomy pocket for your 32-oz. water bottle and a smaller quick-access compartment for your cellular phone. Aside from reduced dimensions, the Osprey Flux backpack is similar in features to the Osprey Focus backpack. Like all Osprey backpacks, the Flux backpack emphasizes ergonomic comfort through a molded ventilation backpanel backed by a rigid framesheet.
* Highly durable and water-resistant 500-denier and 1,000-denier plain-weave nylon fabric
* Ventilated molded backpanel with rigid framesheet, removable 1.5-in. webbing hipbelt
* Padded laptop sleeve doubles as an insulated hydration pouch, diecut harness has hose and wire guides
* Zippered CD/MP3 compartment at top of backpanel
* Side pockets for cellular phone and 32-oz. water bottle
* Clip-in safety light option (safety light not included)
* Padded foam bottom absorbs some impact when pack is accidentally dropped
* Capacity: 1,400 cu. in. (23 l.) in small/medium, 1,500 cu. in. (25 l.) in medium/large
* Weight: 2 lbs. 7 oz. (1.10 kg.) in small/medium