My business manager (ie, the boss man) has been giving me grief for not having some kind of “daily dose” of stuff. That kind of thing just ain’t my deal but to prove that I can link to other web sites, I’ve gotta do it. Don’t expect this to come out on any regular basis, but as I find weird, funny, dumb, or even useful gadgets that could be relevant to travel, I’ll start posting them in some compilations like this.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
- Pet travel umbrella – Because they hate getting wet while traveling.
- USB roll-up piano – Playing Beethoven on the road is no longer a pipe-dream. Please keep it down on the plane, ummm-kay?
- LED Ear lamp – When a head lamp is not dorky enough
- Power Station Traveller – Too many cords? Trade them for a large charging-station-bag.
- Sandals with sole pockets – It doesn’t include a bottle opener, unless you put one inside
- Gadget Rivet System – Keep your gear tied to you