High Sierra Fastforward Wheeled Backpack â€“ Small rolling backpack for school or work
At first glance the High Sierra Fastforward doesnâ€™t look like much more than a school backpack on wheels. In all actuality it is just that and more! While the High Sierra Fast Forward works well for children and school use, it really shines for day trips and sightseeing.
The High Sierra Fastforward is ideal for day trips during your travels. There is plenty of room for snacks, cameras, maps, books, and more. Want to catch up on email while you’re out? No worries. The High Sierra Fast Forward has a super padded and secure laptop pocket.
The laptop sleeve on the High Sierra Fast Forward is in a separate zippered compartment. The sleeve rests against the panel that houses the telescoping handle, resulting in extra protection for your laptop. The High Sierra Fast Forward can hold up to a 17-inch screen.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
Some fast facts about the High Sierra Fast Forward:
- Large front loading main compartment with padded computer sleeve, holds a 17″ notebook computer
- Zippered front compartment with organizer and key fob
- Large, corner mounted wheels and deluxe single tube telescoping handle
- Contoured Vapel mesh padded backpack straps tuck away behind the back panel
- CD/MP3 player pocket with headphone port, also holds sunglasses
- Side mesh water bottle pocket
- Webbing daisy chain and monster hook to attach more accessories
- Grab handle, with Vapel mesh, wicks away hand moisture
- Reflective accents for safety
- New updated zippers
The rest of the daypack staples are here as well. There is a smaller outer pocket that comes complete with internal organizer and key holder. Another nice feature of the High Sierra Fast Forward is the cd/mp3 player pocket and headphone port. The High Sierra Fastforward also has a mesh water bottle pocket and telescoping handle.
Ready to buy a High Sierra Fast Forward?
Check out these prices: Amazon.com $59.99
Not what you are looking for? Check out these other great rolling backpacks.