High Sierra Carry-On Wheeled BackpackBy Daved Brosche | Permalink | 0 comments | April 9th, 2007
High Sierra Carry-On Wheeled Backpack – A great rolling backpack for weeklong jaunts around the city
Rolling backpacks are becoming increasingly popular with travelers of all sorts. From the budget minded student to the executive business traveler, everyone agrees that they are a great buy. The High Sierra Carry-On Wheeled Backpack is no exception. Its sleek look and loads of features make it perfect for a variety of destinations.
The High Sierra A.T is a full-featured adventure travel pack that meets carry-on restrictions. When traveling between destinations you can hook up the detachable daypack to the main compartment and wheel it around. Once you make it to your hotel, detach the daypack and start sightseeing!
The daypack sports many of the basic features found on daypacks. It has two mesh water bottle pockets, as well as several outside pockets. The main compartment can be wheeled around or worn as a backpack. So, in reality, the High Sierra Carry-On Wheeled Backpack is three bags in one!
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why it rocks?
- Meets airline carry-on size requirements with front day pack removed
- It’s three bags in one! Use it as a wheeled bag, a backpack or as a daypack
- Large main compartment with side-hinged door and interior clothing hold-down straps
- Hidden padded backpack straps are stored behind the zippered padded back panel
- Inline skate-style wheels with corner protectors
- Locking, telescoping handle
- Removable front day pack, with zippered accessory pocket, organizer and CD player headphone port, has a back strap to allow pack to slip over the extended handle of main bag
- Two adjustable compression straps on each side
- Dual-side mesh water bottle pockets
- Size: 20.5 x 14 x 8 inches
- Capacity: 3112 cubic inches