Altrec â€“ Bridgedale Socks: Men’s Heel Fit – Lightweight Ski Sock –
Bridgedale Socks: Men’s Heel Fit – Lightweight Ski Sock – Created with more volume through the heel and ankle to reduce heel lift inside ski boots, this Bridgedale Lightweight Heel Fit sock also features contoured pads along the ankle, heel and shin area for enhanced all-day comfort in mild winter and spring ski conditions….Read More…You don’t mean to lift your heel, but it happens even in molded liner boots. The Bridgedale Lightweight Heel Fit sock features more volume around the heel and ankle to help reduce and even eliminate heel slip while skiing. Besides the traditional anatomic construction associated with all previous Bridgedale ski socks, this Lightweight Heel Fit Ski sock has contoured pads along the ankle, heel and shin area for increased comfort during long days on big mountain resort runs. Bridgedale added anatomic compression along the calf area to help conform the fit to your individual leg shape. This is a great ski sock for skiers of all abilities, especially if you have ski boots with good insulation or prefer to ski later in the season when the temperatures are less frigid than early winter.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
* Lightweight blended fabric consisting of 40% Merino wool/39% IsofilÂ®/19% nylon/2% LycraÂ®
* Redesigned with a new heel fit that reduces and potentially eliminates heel slip
* Padded fabric areas through ankle, heel and shin
* Lightweight fabric design is excellent for well-insulated boots and mild temperature conditions
* 3 year manufacturer’s warranty