Bolle Nova Polarized Ski Goggles – great sunny day goggles
The Bolle Novaâ€™s polarized lenses block 100% of the sunâ€™s harmful UV Rays. Best for sunny and partly sunny conditions, the polarized lenses enhance contrast and clarity helping you be more aware of terrain features and icy patches.
At less than $70, the Novas are a steal for polarized ski goggles. Reviewers love the fact that they never fog up. Bolleâ€™s Flow-Tech venting optimizes airflow around the inside of the lenses to reduce fogging and the industrial-strength coating helps prevent fogging as well.
The goggles are compatible with different types of ski and snowboard helmets and the double-layer face foam helps fits comfortably against your face. The classy design and earthy colors will never go out of style like the trendy designs of other brand goggles.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
>>Read more about the best ski goggles
Why they rock:
- Double-vented polycarbonate lens offers clear optics and high durability
- Flow-Tech Venting frame is designed to reduce fogging and optimize the flow of air over the inside of the lens
- Polarized brown lens is ideal for sunny and lightly overcast conditions
- Lens blocks 100% of dunâ€™s harmful UV rays
- Double layer face foam for ultra soft micro-fleece is the only material on your face
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 8 out of 10
The Bolle Nova Ski Goggles fit a medium to large sized face so they are a good alternative to the small to medium fitting Smiths. The Novas are great sunny day ski goggles since the polarized lenses offer excellent protection from harmful UV rays. Youâ€™re not going to want to use these on cloudy days or in flat light conditions at all. So if you are a sunny weather skier these goggles will be perfect, if you ski regardless of conditions you should probably go with goggles with interchangeable lenses like the Smith Phenom or Smith I/OS.