Garmont Bronco Plus Hiking Boot deal at Steep And Cheap, priced at
$28.13 (53% Off) Regularly $59.95
If you’re interested you need to act fast – their motto is “One killer gear deal, one item at a time until it’s gone” so when it’s gone, the next deal comes up and this one is gone.
Having a medical kit around is never a bad idea. Whether it’s around home, in your car or you are actually out there doing something adventurous in the backcountry, this kit could be the right one for you. The price is good, that’s for sure.
Description from Steep and Cheap:
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
Adventure Medical, with the help of doctors, created the Camper 400 First-Aid Kit for backcountry travelers without medical training. The Camper 400’s inventory of first-aid supplies, medications, and essential tools has been categorized and packaged based on the type of care needed. So, your hiking partner cut his leg. No problem. Just open the Wound Care bag for all the materials you need to patch it up. Directions on the outside of the bag tell you step by step what to do.
- Dimensions: 8.75 x 6 x 4.5in
- Group Size: 1-8 People
- Trip Duration: 1-14 Days
- Recommended Use: Backcountry medical care for long trips
- Weight: 2lb
- Medical Information: Emergency First Aid Book
- Essential Equipment: Exam gloves (2 pair), 2-person emergency blanket (1), splinter picker forceps (1), folding scissors (1), pencil (1)
- Bleeding/Shock: 5 x 9in Trauma pads (1), Wound Management: 3 x 3 sterile dressings (1), Non-adherent sterile dressing (2), cotton-tipped applicators (4), Iodine solution (1), butterfly strips (5)Tincture of Benzoin (1), antibiotic ointment (4)
Bandage Materials: Triangular bandage (1), conforming gauze bandage (1), 1â€ adhesive tape (1 roll), Strip bandages (17), large bandage (1)
- Blister/Burn: Moleskin (1), Molefoam (1), eye wash (2)
- Fracture/Sprain/Strain: Elastic bandage with VELCROÂ®-brand closure (1), instant ice pack (1)
- Infectious Control: Infections control bag (1), Antiseptic towelettes (9)
- Medication: Ibuprofen 200mg (2), Asprin 350mg (4), antihistamine (2), Alamag antacid (6), After Bite Sting Relief (4)